dinsdag 2 maart 2010


We like to party !

The second week started with some lessons about Danish storytellers and Danish film and literature. In fact we expected it more interesting.. We just saw the movie about H.C.Anderson his life. It was a very nice and interesting film. But we expected some more information.

I really liked the lesson about language and identity. It was very interesting and I was very surprised that all our portraits were so different!
My portrait looked like this and the explanation was the following:
Flemish in pink:
- In my head: because it’s the language I think in, I dream in,…
- My eyes: all I can see, I name it in Flemish in my head.
- My mouth: it’s my mother tongue.
- My heart: it’s the first language I knew by heart.
English in red:
- It’s quite a difficult language for me. I never was very good in English.
- My hands: I’m not very ‘handy’ with the English language.
French in yellow:
- It makes me think of the summer and a sunny weather.
- Around my heart: it has taken a big part of me, because I like that language a lot and I’ve got a lot of French friends I like a lot.
German in blue:
- It’s a ‘cold’ color because I don’t like German and I only had some German lessons for about one year, only 1 hour a week, so I’m really not good in German !
- My feet: I colored my feet, because it’s not in my head or mind anymore. It has become ‘passive’ knowledge for me now..
Danish in green:
- The color of hope, because I hope to learn the Danish language during my stay in Haderslev !
- My ears: I just discovered the the language by my ears. I still need to learn to understand, speak and to read this language.

An ‘Elfchen’ written by myself:
Yellow
The Sun
Feels Quite Hot
I Really Like Summertime
France


On Tuesday, we had a birthday party at the Norwegian residence ! It was Siv Hege’s 27th birthday, so we were all invited to have some birthday cake and some other Norwegian specialties ! We had a very nice time ! It was also very good to be all together so we could get to know each other a little more !
On Wednesday, we were invited at the Spanish-Hungarian-Turkish-Belgian residence. We had a half an hour walk to get there. But we had a wonderful night there.

On Friday, we prepared our stay in Copenhagen ! We were all looking forward to it ! I’ll hope we’ll have a great time there !!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten