maandag 26 april 2010

The Final Countdown..


The Final Countdown..

After 12 weeks, the last week finally started.. It's really very strange ! I feel like at home here. It became so 'normal' to be here. I really like my room, our house is quite okay (except of some things that doesn't work like the cooking plate, the washing machine, the internet which didn't work always,...)

I really enjoyed my Erasmus adventure here in Haderslev. I had a nice time, met a lot of great people from all over Europe and I really hope we won't lose contact, so we could stay in touch and maybe meet eachother next year in Amsterdam? :-)

Honestly, I'll be very happy to be back in Belgium as well. To find my friends back, my boyfriend, to see my horse again,... But I know that I'll also be sad to leave here.. Because I'm quite sure that we'll never be all together at the same time. Even though I hope one day we can make this come true and have a big meeting with everyone !!

Thanks to everyone to make this 'dream' come true !!

I want to thank:

- My parents (because they gave me the possibility to come here :-) )
- My sisters for visiting me, taking care of my horse while I was here and for the presents they send me and the 'friendsbook' they made with pictures of my horse and friends !
- My friends for their encouragements and help and peptalks while I was here.
- All my friends and family who wrote me some letters or postcards !
- Margot for taking care of my horse !!
- Margot, Weske, Tante Leona, Nonkel Jan, Marieken, Bavo, Eva, Arne, Birgen, Liesl, Astrid, mama, papa, Veerle and Bart for visiting me here in Haderslev !
- Jette, who helped me a lot and made everything come true !
- Brian and Sebastian, my buddies for helping me to find my way in Haderslev !
- All the teacher who learned us a lot about Denmark and their school system.
- The Kindergarten en Realskole from my Practice !
- All the Erasmus people, of cours, you were GREAT !! I'm gonna miss you all !!
- And thanks to everyone who made this adventure come true..

I'm gonna miss Haderslev and everybody who was here ! But I promise, I will come back here !!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten