zondag 25 april 2010

Module 2: Aesthetic Learning Processes



Those lessons I really liked. The art lesson was very nice. Although we had to drawn many times our own face, but sometimes in a different way, it was still an exciting lesson. Maybe a little too long, but I think there was reason. Because we really needed quite a long time to be really in a good ‘artistic mood’. So I think it was important that we continued drawing for a while, so we could become better and better.

The music class was very nice. I really loved the songs that we were singing. The exercises we did were fine. It was a little bit the same as we did many times in Belgium already. But many other students never did some kind of activities. So maybe the music lessons in Belgium are as important as in Denmark, but it was very clear that not all of the countries did have that much and that kind of music lessons.

The cooking lesson was really GREAT !! I like cooking, and a good thing was, that we were together with Danish students ! I really loved that ! When I came back from the lesson, I felt so happy ! I think it was a wonderful experience. I learned some Danish words and I met some Danish students. We prepared a Danish and a Belgian starter together. It was a real pleasure to work with them. I had a nice time and they were so friendly. And I think our starters were very good ! Almost everyone enjoyed it as much as we did !
The dinner together was fantastic. We had such a nice time together. The atmosphere was great. We were laughing all the time and we eat a lot of very well cooked food. I didn’t have to eat at night. I eat so much ;-)

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten